Lately I’ve been obsessed with all things gold and glittery, so I thought I would go ahead and continue my obsession with this Glitter Reindeer Canvas. Simple, cheap and pretty, a win for the wallet and a win for the non-crafters because anyone can do this project.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16 X 20 White Canvas
- Reindeer Template – Here (I printed this on an 11X17 piece of paper)
- Gold Glitter
- Sponge Brush
- Elmers Glue
- Ribbon & Thumbtacks (optional) You will need these if you want to hang the canvas by a ribbon instead of the back
- Print out the Reindeer template and cut it out along the edges
- Tape the template to the canvas and trace (see #2)
- Use a sponge brush and apply Elmers Glue to the traced Reindeer
- Cover with Glitter (see #3)
- Wait 1 minute and shake off the extra glitter onto Aluminum Foil (this will be easier to transfer the extra glitter back into the container instead of throwing it away)
- Touch up any places with a Q-tip to remove excess glitter outside of the reindeer
- Spray your final product with hairspray to keep the glitter from falling off
- Using thumbtacks attach the ribbon to the back of the canvas and hang
So, what projects do you have planned for the holidays??
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!