Lately I’ve been obsessed with all things gold and glittery, so I thought I would go ahead and continue my obsession with this Glitter Reindeer Canvas. Simple, cheap and pretty, a win for the wallet and a win for the non-crafters because anyone can do this project.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 16 X 20 White Canvas
- Reindeer Template – Here (I printed this on an 11X17 piece of paper)
- Gold Glitter
- Sponge Brush
- Elmers Glue
- Ribbon & Thumbtacks (optional) You will need these if you want to hang the canvas by a ribbon instead of the back
- Print out the Reindeer template and cut it out along the edges
- Tape the template to the canvas and trace (see #2)
- Use a sponge brush and apply Elmers Glue to the traced Reindeer
- Cover with Glitter (see #3)
- Wait 1 minute and shake off the extra glitter onto Aluminum Foil (this will be easier to transfer the extra glitter back into the container instead of throwing it away)
- Touch up any places with a Q-tip to remove excess glitter outside of the reindeer
- Spray your final product with hairspray to keep the glitter from falling off
- Using thumbtacks attach the ribbon to the back of the canvas and hang
So, what projects do you have planned for the holidays??
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!