When you are hanging out with your friends or at a party, do you put down your wine glass and forget which one is yours? I am assuming that some of you answered yes and I am also guessing that some of you hold onto wine corks. Well, pinterest gave me an easy and fun way to use wine corks so you will remember which glass is yours. Cork Wine Charms are super simple to make. All you need is:
- wine corks
- wire loops
- utility knife
- small letter stencils
- small letter stickers
- mod podge
- First, slice the corks (on a cutting board or cutting mat), choosing whatever thickness you would like (1/4 of an inch works well)
- Put a nail in the cork and start hammering (I hammered on a phone book) and hammer through the cork
- Push the nail through and wiggle it around
- Customize the cork-you can free hand with a sharpie, use small letter stencils, or mod podge stickers on (I used stickers and mod podge)
- Thread your wire hoop through the nail hole
- Put on a wine glass and enjoy
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!