- wine corks
- wire loops
- utility knife
- small letter stencils
- small letter stickers
- mod podge
- First, slice the corks (on a cutting board or cutting mat), choosing whatever thickness you would like (1/4 of an inch works well)
- Put a nail in the cork and start hammering (I hammered on a phone book) and hammer through the cork
- Push the nail through and wiggle it around
- Customize the cork-you can free hand with a sharpie, use small letter stencils, or mod podge stickers on (I used stickers and mod podge)
- Thread your wire hoop through the nail hole
- Put on a wine glass and enjoy
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!