This Candy Corn Bark comes together in a snap and your kids will love it! So fun for Halloween!
You guys, is it just me or is Halloween food and crafts the absolute best?? If it were up to me, we would start talking DIY costumes and all things candy corn and pumpkin in like June. Just a month isn’t enough!
And one of my absolute favorite things about Halloween is CANDY CORN! I find it so addictive that I don’t actually eat it at all. Has there ever been a person in the history of man kind who has eaten just one piece of candy corn?
So if you find candy corn addictive, then you for sure have to stay away from candy corn M&M’s. They are like candy corn on crack.
Therefore I had to make a candy corn bark using both of them.
My kids called this the best thing that I have ever made. Not bad for something that took me less than 15 minutes to make.
- 1 cup yellow chocolate melts
- 1 cup orange chocolate melts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup candy corn M&Ms
- Line a 10 by 16 inch pan with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolates in three separate bowls according to package directions. Put spoonfuls of yellow chocolate at different spots over the wax paper. Repeat with the orange chocolate and the white chocolate. Gently swirl the chocolates together with the back of a spoon to make one large piece of chocolate (you will end up about two inches from the outside edge of the pan.
- Working quickly before the chocolate hardens, place the candy corn and then the M&Ms in the chocolate. Allow to harden completely in the refrigerator and then break apart.
You might also like
Leave a Reply