Do you love a great pasta salad in the summer months? This BEST THREE CHEESE RANCH PASTA SALAD works great for picnics, gatherings, potlucks and BBQs. It is a great party side dish!
Pasta salads are great to make ahead of time, freeing you up for last-minute additions to the party lineup. The flavors just meld more together when they are made ahead, giving you even more from this tasty salad. When making a pasta salad it is best if the pasta is cooked and then rinsed to stop the cooking process, so that it keeps the texture at al dente. This Best Three Cheese Ranch Pasta Salad is a wonderful medley of ingredients that will have everyone asking you for the recipe. A simple salad punched up with a great cheesy ranch dressing. It is not too heavy on the dressing giving you a light seasoning of flavors. Plus the salad itself is not too heavy so that it lends well to accompany so many other dishes too.
Bright summer flavors with produce fresh from the farmers market. I love the little fusilli pasta in this salad, it is just the right size and adds a nice texture and holds the dressing perfectly too. Everyone will love this salad and you will be making it all summer long. Add in your favorite veggies too or try a different cheese blend. It is a gorgeous salad with so many options. It will also keep well for a few days.
Pasta salads are easy and versatile and really a great crowd-pleaser. Come and enjoy some fun in the sun and share this great salad with family and friends. We will be making it again and again all summer long, ENJOY!!
- 16 oz. package spiral pasta
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper diced
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 small head of broccoli cut into small pieces
- 18 grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup small cubed cheddar
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill minced
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 4 Tbsp. cheddar cheese finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. romano finely grated
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile mix dressing ingredients together. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water to cool. Transfer to a large bowl and add the veggie and cheese. Toss the dressing with the salad to coat well. Refrigerate several hours.
I know everyone loves a great pasta salad and sometimes more the merrier if you have a large crowd to feed. I have another great salad for you. My Best Summer Pasta Salad that is also bursting with color and flavors. I love the freshly torn herbs on this salad and the addition of the salty olives.