ANTIPASTO BRUSCHETTA is an easy appetizer you can customize to your taste and is always a crowd pleaser!
Wow are the holidays really over? They sneak up on us fast and are over just as quickly! I had to pleasure of having Christmas dinner at a dear friend’s home! It was a delicious! Prime Rib, creme brule, all the trimmings, but let me tell you what my most favorite thing of the evening was. It was the most tasty delicious mouth watering Antipasto Bruschetta! How simple right? So I had to recreate it and I think I did a really good job because I cant stop eating it!
This is the most simple Antipasto Bruschetta and you can tailor it to you and your families tastes! If you don’t like onions leave them out, pepperoni too spicy leave it out, hate artichoke hearts leave them out too! You get the idea!
I started with a sliced baguette, you don’t want the bread to be too big remember this is an appetizer not a sandwich! LOL! I simply toasted the baguette slices on both sides and let them cool. You will need these later.
I think the real key to this appetizer is to make sure all your topping ingredients are diced teeny tiny! That way they can sit on top of the baguette slice and not fall off. Ok who am I kidding it falls off – right into your mouth its so good!
I have a secret. This is the first time I have ever made bruschetta and I have to say I am so glad I did!! Now its your turn! Go ahead and try your hand at this super easy appetizer I promise you will love it!
- 1/4 cup finely diced marinated artichoke hearts in a jar
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup finely diced red peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced yellow peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced salami
- 1/4 cup finely diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup artichoke marinade from the jar
- Toasted baguette slices for serving
- Place all diced ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle artichoke marinade over all ingredients and toss again making sure all is coated with marinade. I like to let mine chill for at least an hour. Serve on toasted baguette slices. Enjoy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!