Get your chocolate peanut butter fix quick with this easy 3 Ingredient Reese’s Fudge!
There was once a time in my life when I would have described myself as fudge making challenged. Seriously, you all. I couldn’t make a decent pan of homemade fudge to save my life. Often my fudge just wouldn’t set up entirely, and I was left with more of a fudgy (yet delicious!) sludge of a mess. After my third failed attempt at homemade fudge, I threw in the towel. I would leave the fudge making to my mother and sister who both seemed to have it down to an art. That is until I discovered the frosting method of making fudge! Have you all tried it yet? It is mind blowing, folks. Just a few ingredients, a minute in the microwave, and an hour or two in the fridge to no fail, perfect fudge. I will never make homemade fudge the hard way again.
Real Housemoms TV
Being a huge peanut butter-chocolate lover, I got my hands on a jar of Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread. As soon as I saw it, I knew what I had to make first with it- a peanut butter chocolate fudge using my new favorite foolproof fudge making method. If you happen to also be a big fan of the peanut butter-chocolate flavor combo (or just Reese’s in general), then this 3 Ingredient Reese’s Fudge is going to change your life… or at least how you start making homemade fudge from here on out.
- 1 14 oz tub of vanilla frosting
- 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter chocolate spread like Reese's
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a little overhang on each side. Set aside.
- Add together the vanilla frosting and peanut butter chocolate spread in a microwave safe bowl. Do not mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until well combined and smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Top with the Reese's Pieces, pressing the candy into the top of the fudge. Refrigerate until firm (about 1-2 hours).
- Remove the fudge from the pan using the parchment paper. Set the fudge on a cutting board and remove the parchment paper. Allow the fudge to come to room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes (the fudge will cut more evenly then). Cut into 12 even squares.
If you loved this recipe, you might also like my…
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!