A little balsamic and a sprinkle of fresh basil turns this STRAWBERRY BASIL BRUSCHETTA into the perfect appetizer!
- 1 French baguette 8 oz., sliced ¼ in. thick
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1 lb fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Place bread slices on a cookie sheet, spray lightly with olive oil and broil until light golden, turning once, about 4-5 minutes. Watch carefully to make sure you don’t over-toast them.
- While bread is toasting, in a medium size bowl combine balsamic vinegar and honey. Microwave for 15-30 seconds. Add strawberries to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread goat cheese onto each toasted baguette slice, gently press a few slices of strawberry onto each baguette and top with fresh chopped basil to garnish.
Looking for more easy bruschetta recipes? Check out this Cranberry and Blue Cheese Bruschetta recipe
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!