Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Kielbasa Bites are crowd pleasing and so easy to prepare!
I’ve got an easy party time recipe for you: Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Kielbasa Bites. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled depending on the size of your party. I made a sauce of honey, mustard, fresh minced garlic, and pepper. I added that sauce to a small slow cooker with 1 package of kielbasa that I sliced. You can use chicken summer sausage (sold in the same packaging as kielbasa) to cut a lot of calories from this appetizer. The flavor of the sauce compliments the kielbasa perfectly.
I think serving appetizers in the slow cooker is the best way to entertain. Especially with these best crock pot recipes! You can prepare the appetizer and have your kitchen cleaned up before your guests arrive. Also you can keep the appetizer warm throughout the night as well.
- Mix the mustard, honey, garlic and black pepper in a small bowl. Add the sliced kielbasa and mustard mixture to a 1.5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Switch the slow cooker to warm for the party.
- Leave out toothpicks for your guest to enjoy the kielbasa bites.
- Note: This recipe can be doubled or tripled for a larger party. You also can brown the kielbasa in a pan on the stove-top before adding to the slow cooker.
You may also like Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip: