These Reese’s Chocolate Egg Nests made my little guys so happy! They are delicious and a mix of all of our favorite things, chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows and Rice Krispies! They are so adorable too, right? My youngest, Vaughn, asked me if he could have his friends over so that he could give them some of the nests. It was so cute!
I took a heaping tablespoon of the mixture and formed it into a ball and then used my knuckle to form the indent to make the nests. I thought it would be fun to have the kids help but it was pretty warm so they helped with the chocolate eggs.
- 4 Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- 4 T peanut butter
- 4 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 6 c. Rice Kripies
- a bag of your favorite chocolate egg candies I used mini Cadbury Eggs
- place a large pot over med heat
- mix together Reese's eggs, butter, peanut butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips together until all is melted
- remove from heat and add vanilla
- add Rice Kripsies
- I buttered my hands and grabbed a heaping tablespoonful and rolled it into a ball.
- Then using my knuckle made an indent in the center to make it look like a nest
- As they cool they become harder to shape, just reheat and they will become softer again.
- Once they have cooled place your chocolate eggs inside and serve.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!