This 3-ingredient no-bake RED AND WHITE BLUEBERRY BARK makes a fun, kid-friendly patriotic dessert for Memorial Day or 4th of July that is super easy to make!
I love this Red White and Blueberry Bark! Let me count the reasons why!
- It has only 3 ingredients;
- It takes less than 5 minutes to prep;
- You can make it ahead of time;
- It travels well if you need to take it to a party, potluck or picnic.
- It is somewhat healthier-ish since it uses real blueberries and raspberries.
- It is patriotic; and
- It has white chocolate!
Seriously, you can’t get any easier that this Red White and Blueberry Bark. It is just about the most simple dessert possible to make. Plus you don’t have to heat up an oven to make it. It is No Bake! During the summer when it is in the 90’s or 100’s the last thing I want to do is heat up the kitchen.
It is also easy enough that the kids can make this! Which that means you can delegate! Whoohoo!
This is so easy to pack up into a covered plastic dish to take to a Memorial Day or July 4th picnic or party. You can make it ahead of time and keep it refrigerated until you are ready to go.
We used to take it to the lake for the Fourth of July party and fireworks. Several families would get together for a backyard picnic, boating, and fireworks. This Red White and Blueberry Bark was one of the favorite desserts. It became a tradition to bring it every year.
With fresh blueberries and raspberries in season, this is a perfect and easy way to use them up for Memorial Day and July 4th holidays.
With whom will you be sharing this Red White and Blueberry Bark this summer? Will it be for Memorial Day or July 4th or both?
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Add the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for about 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until it is melted. It took about 90 seconds for me. However, microwaves vary in strength and cook times, and yours could vary.
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper. Pour the melted white chocolate evenly onto the wax paper. Spread with a spatula to even it out.
- Place blueberries and raspberries evenly throughout the melted white chocolate. Do this right away before the white chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour until set.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!