Labor Day weekend is only a day away and we have a fun drink menu to get you started on the celebration! The Red, White, and Blue bar will spruce up your festivities and help you enjoy a patriotic and relaxing weekend. Each drink is unique and super yummy! Red Fizz is bubbly and beautiful, while the Low Cal White Cosmo is light and refreshing, and the Midnight Whip is sweet like cherries! For the cosmo, we suggest freezing some blueberries and chilling some strawberries to use for a colorful garnish.
Real Housemoms TV
- 1 cup passion fruit vodka
- 1 cup cranberry juice
Low Cal White Cosmo
- Chilled low cal white cranberry cosmo from the store
- Frozen blueberries
- Chilled strawberries
- 2 oz blue curacao
- 2 oz cherry whipped vodka
- 5-6 oz diet cranberry juice
For the Red Fizz
- Shake vodka and cranberry juice with ice until chilled
- Strain mixture into a champagne glass about 3/4 of the way full
- Top with champagne
- For the Low Cal White Cosmo:
- Pour chilled cosmo in a glass
- Garnish with blueberries and strawberries
For the Midnight Whip
- Put blue curacao, cherry whipped vodka, and diet cranberry juice in a shaker
- Shake away
- Pour into a glass with ice
Recipe from: sheknows
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!