This Printable Bridal Shower Scattergories Game is an easy game you can play at your next bridal shower. Simply print, hand out the games to your guests, and play!
One of the most popular board games out there is Scattergories. This printable bridal shower game is a simple take on that popular board game. It’s the perfect game for a bride who doesn’t want to do embarrassing or active games while still adding an element of fun to the bridal shower!
PRINTABLE BRIDAL SHOWER SCTTERGORIES GAME
Like this post? Pin it to your WEDDING pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This printable love story bridal shower game is another great printable bridal shower game! If you’re looking for some more active games, these bridal shower minute to win it games have been a huge hit at previous bridal shower games.
Printable Bridal Shower Scattergories
- Printable bridal shower scattergories cards (click to print), 1 page per 2 guests
- Pen for each guest for each guest
- Magnet letters or pieces of paper with A-Z written on them
- A bowl or a hat
- Print and cut out printable playing cards.
- Give each guest a playing card and a pen.
- Place letters in the bowl or hat.
- Pick a letter out of the bowl and tell everyone the letter.
- Turn the timer on for three minutes. To play, everyone should try to fill in the page with words starting with that letter. So for instance, if the letter is “H,” they might fill in honeymoon fund for a typical wedding gift, Hawaii for a typical honeymoon destination, etc.
- Once the timer goes off, go around the group and say your answers for each line on the playing card. If anyone says an answer that someone else has on their card, both people cross them out.
- Score one point for each answer on the card that is not crossed out once the group has gone through all of the different answers.
- The winner is the person who scores the most points.