Pomegranate & Blood Orange Champagne Punch is yummy and perfect for any fall or Halloween party! We get together with our friends and neighbors every Halloween and this punch will definitely be making an appearance for our annual party. It is super quick and easy to make, so you can make a pitcher and just pour a little glass when you are ready for a refill. The flavors are great together and it will be a crowd pleaser! I am pretty sure it will be poured on Thanksgiving too! Enjoy!
recipe from Sweet Caroline’s Cooking
- 750 ml champagne I used Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante Champagne
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Combine champagne, pomegranate juice, blood orange juice, vodka and lemon in a large bowl or pitcher
- Serve over ice with an lemon wedge
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!