About a two months ago Stacey had a party and I wanted to make a pitcher drink to bring over. We like to try out new drinks together or with a big group to get feedback (and maybe so we aren’t tempted to drink it all if it’s too good). For parties, I love pitcher drinks because they can be made and left. No one is stuck playing bartender all night. This drink went fast at the party! It’s so refreshing and easy to make it was just perfect for a party drink. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Real Housemoms TV
- 1 1/2 c. Peach Mango Juice
- 1 1/2 c. Peach Soda Water
- 1 c. Passion Fruit Vodka
- 1 peach sliced
- Freeze fresh sliced peach to add to drink later
- combine remaining ingredients in a pitcher
- add frozen peach slices to keep drink cool
- pour over ice in a glass to serve.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!