Krunchy Korn Flake No Bake Bars are a fun and easy treat for these hot summer days!
Here in Arizona it is hot and I hate heating up my kitchen with my oven! We have been making these no bake cookies for years! I am pulling the recipe out of my old metal recipe box! I have updated the recipe just a bit with the addition of the mini m&m’s because I think they are just cute on these cookies! But they are so easy and the kiddos will love them!!
These are also a total “Guy” treat I have yet to meet a guy who does not love the peanut butter and chocolate combination!! If he could, my husband would eat this combination of flavors for every meal!!
Do you have a favorite no bake treat? Does your “guy” love the PB and chocolate combo?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup corn syrup the clear or light syrup
- 1 18 oz jar of Peanut Butter creamy or chunky your choice
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 3 oz chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 small container mini m&m's
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and add in whole jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Place corn flakes in large bowl and pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and mix well making sure all cereal is coated.
- Press warm mixture into a greased 9"x13" pan. Let cool and cut into 1"x3" bars. This makes a lot!!
- Melt the almond bark in microwave in 20-30 second intervals stirring in between until melted. Drizzle melted candy over cookies and before candy hardens sprinkle mini m&m's on cookies. Let harden and enjoy!