Krunchy Korn Flake No Bake Bars are a fun and easy treat for these hot summer days!
Here in Arizona it is hot and I hate heating up my kitchen with my oven! We have been making these no bake cookies for years! I am pulling the recipe out of my old metal recipe box! I have updated the recipe just a bit with the addition of the mini m&m’s because I think they are just cute on these cookies! But they are so easy and the kiddos will love them!!
Real Housemoms TV
These are also a total “Guy” treat I have yet to meet a guy who does not love the peanut butter and chocolate combination!! If he could, my husband would eat this combination of flavors for every meal!!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dessert pin board!
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup corn syrup the clear or light syrup
- 1 18 oz jar of Peanut Butter creamy or chunky your choice
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 3 oz chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 small container mini m&m's
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and add in whole jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Place corn flakes in large bowl and pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and mix well making sure all cereal is coated.
- Press warm mixture into a greased 9"x13" pan. Let cool and cut into 1"x3" bars. This makes a lot!!
- Melt the almond bark in microwave in 20-30 second intervals stirring in between until melted. Drizzle melted candy over cookies and before candy hardens sprinkle mini m&m's on cookies. Let harden and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite no bake treat? Does your “guy” love the PB and chocolate combo?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!