GINGER BEER FIZZ is a fun and easy cocktail to make for tailgating! So easy to throw together and enjoy!
I’m always on the hunt for new and easy cocktails easy to throw together and loved by all! This Ginger Beer Fizz is delicious, refreshing, and super simple. The perfect drink to cheers with friends while watching the big game or to unwind from a long week. The bubbles! You can’t go wrong.
The best cocktails are always the easiest cocktails. Full of flavor but only 4 ingredients. Does it get any better than that? The ginger adds a crisp flavor that can’t be beat. Win win! I added a ginger sugar rim for a little extra spice and fun, but it’s optional. Recommended but optional. 🙂
- 3⁄4 cup light beer
- 3⁄4 cup ginger beer
- 3 quarter-sized slices ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- equal parts ground ginger and sugar for rim
- Mix together the sugar and ginger on a plate. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass and then dip in the ginger sugar.
- Fill glass with ice and drop in ginger slices.
- Pour in beer and ginger beer and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.