Crockpot Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin is a tender and juicy dish with a balsamic sauce you’ll want to face plant into!
I make a lot of recipes every week. Some are good, some are terrible and some are downright fantastic. This is one of the fantastic ones. We loved it so much that we ate the whole pork loin at one time. We usually have leftovers of any meal we eat. So good.
Cooking any type of pork can be tricky in a crockpot since it’s so easy to dry out. I was worried about cooking this for 8 hours, but it turned out very tender and juicy. Couldn’t ask for a better way to cook a pork loin.
The true hero of this dish is the balsamic glaze. You just want to do a face plant into it and eat it all. Seriously! It’s also very quick to put together. Making this dinner so effortless. I love dinners like that.
The recipe calls for a 2 lb. pork loin, but I could only find one that was slightly over a 1 1/2. lbs. Which worked perfectly. If you can find 2 lbs. great if not get whatever you can find.
I hope your family loves this dish as much as mine did. This would also be a great dish if you are having company over for dinner. You’ll be the star of the party.
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb. pork loin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbps. soy sauce. Depending on how much you want to use. I used 1 1/2 tbsp.
- On a cutting board, mix together the salt, pepper and garlic. Take the pork loin and place it in the center of the mixture and coat the pork loin with the mixture. Be sure to get the ends as well. I took my pork loin and rolled it in the mixture, turned the pork loin to the other side and rolled again. Repeating until all sides where covered.
- Place the pork loin in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pour water into the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- In a small sauce pan add the brown sugar, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat to just above low and simmer for 10 -15 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over the pork loin and serve or serve the sauce in a bowl and allow others to pour on how much they want.