These Coconut Lime Donuts are full of flavor! Baked coconut donuts topped with creamy lime glaze, shredded coconut and lime zest. This breakfast will start your day with a smile!
What better way to start the day than with a cake donut topped with thick, sweet glaze!?!?
There is a reason people are so obsessed with donuts. They are just so dang good! And, there are so many flavor possibilities. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with the coconut lime combo!
As an added bonus, these Coconut Lime Donuts are dairy free! No butter. No milk. No cream. No way!
The donuts themselves are light and airy. The glaze is creamy with a subtle lime tartness. Don’t forget to load them up with shredded sweetened coconut and fresh lime zest for the ultimate flavor explosion!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Breakfast pin board!
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Canned Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- Zest of 2 Limes
- Spritz of Fresh Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar, egg, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Spray 6 standard donut molds with nonstick.
Divide batter between 6 molds.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and allow donuts to cool completely before glazing.
- Mix powdered sugar, coconut milk and lime juice until smooth.
- Dip each donut into glaze then return to cooling rack.
- Mix shredded coconut and lime zest with a small spritz of lime juice.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of donuts immediately after glazing.
More Delectable Donuts. . .
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!