This bubbly and decadent Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bellini is inspired by a favorite Valentine’s Day sweet treat.
Valentine’s Day is almost upon, folks! When I think of Valentine’s Day, I usually envision a romantic night-in with perhaps breakfast in bed for two the next morning. But being the mama to a toddler, usually means the night-in part happens but the breakfast in bed? Sure! If you can make it breakfast in bed for three instead. At like 7AM…
Real Housemoms TV
Regardless if you are going to opt for a romantic dinner in or a fabulous breakfast the next morning (or maybe just a night all to yourself with a bubble bath), this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bellini deserves a front and center spot at your romantic celebration. You can’t go wrong with fresh pureed strawberries, your favorite chocolate liquor, and bubbly in a chocolate rimmed champagne glass, folks. I know I will be whipping up two of these on the night of the 14th after our littlest is fast asleep. How about you? How will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day this year?
- 5-6 strawberries hulled and sliced in half
- 1.5 ounces of chocolate vodka or liquor
- Champagne prosecco, or sparkling wine
- Chocolate candy melts
- Valentine's Day candy sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate candy melts in small bowl according to the package directions. You will not need to use the entire bag if you are making these bellinis for just two. About a cup of the chocolate candy melts should do just fine. Gently twist the rim of your champagne glass in the melted chocolate. Hold the glass upside down over the bowl of melted chocolate, turning the glass to evenly coat the rim with chocolate until halfway set. Sprinkle the rim with the candy sprinkles before the chocolate rim sets completely. Chill the glass in the fridge while you prepare the strawberries.
- In a blender, puree the sliced strawberries and chocolate liquor until well combined. Pour into your chocolate rimmed champagne glass, and then top with your favorite champagne or sparkling wine.
- Cheers and Happy Valentine's Day!
If you loved this recipe, you might also like my…
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!