We love strawberries, especially in the spring and summer, and I love these “Carrot” Strawberries I saw on Pinterest. You really can’t go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries, and making them look like carrots is super cute and festive for this time of year! We enjoyed some “Carrot” Strawberries after our delicious Riesling-Peach Glazed Ham dinner and for a treat the next day. They are really simple to make, look great, and taste sweet! I will make them again for a fun Easter treat this weekend!
- White candy melts
- Orange food coloring
- Melt candy melts
- Optional-add a little crisco to the chocolate to make it a little thinner and easier for dipping
- Add/stir in orange food coloring until you get your desired shade of orange
- Carefully dip each strawberry in the melted orange chocolate, keeping the green stem on for the "carrot" effect
- Let the excess chocolate drip off
- Lay each strawberry on parchment paper (on a baking sheet) after you take it out of the melted chocolate
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!