Buffalo Onion Dip is really tasty and another great appetizer. I absolutely love the combination of buffalo wing sauce, onion, and chicken, and cream cheese is always an added bonus! The dip was perfect on Reduced Fat Wheat Thin crackers. My parents were here last week and I was so excited when they told me they were coming back this week and would be here for my daughter’s birthday party. I love that they are close enough to drive here and spend so much time with my family and me. They left their house early in the morning so they would arrive before it got too hot and got here around lunch time. Since they just make a quick rest stop to stretch their legs, I know they will be hungry when they get to my house. I enjoy making several appetizers and having cold drinks ready when they walk through the door. I had Buffalo Onion Dip ready this time and it was a huge hit! Give it a try for your next party, girl’s night, game night, or happy hour! I found the recipe at Making Life Better.
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- ½ cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 envelope Lipton® Onion Soup Mix
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- blue cheese crumbles-optional I used Zesty Buffalo Wing Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss chicken with buffalo wing sauce in medium bowl
- Stir in remaining ingredients
- Put into 1-1/2-quart baking dish
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until bubbling
- Serve with celery and your favorite dippers
- Optional-garnish with crumbled blue cheese