Blackberry, Lime, and Mint Sun Tea is a natural and refreshing summertime beverage!
One of my favorite things about summertime is sipping ice-cold sun tea. I just started making naturally flavored sun tea. Sure, I have made different varieties of lemonade. But I had never thought to flavor my pitchers of sun tea until recently.
Thank goodness I gave it a try. This will be my new favorite summertime drink. I think it will be yours, too!
You can use almost any variety of fruit to flavor your sun tea. This blend is blackberry, lime, and mint. Super Refreshing!
Just prepare a batch of sun tea as usual and add some fresh fruit. Set the tea jug out in direct sunlight. Then remove the tea bags and refrigerate the tea overnight. The next day you will have a fruity drink that will energize you even on the hottest summer day!
- 4-6 Mint Leaves
- 8-10 Blackberries slightly crushed to release juices
- 1 Lime - cut into wedges
- 2 Family Size Tea Bags or 4-5 regular tea bags
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar or preferred sweetener
- 8 Cups Filtered Water
- Mix all ingredients in glass jar, container or jug.
- Cover and set container in direct sunlight for 3-4 hours.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate tea overnight.
- Serve over ice.
More Refreshing Summertime Beverages . . .