It’s New Year’s Resolution time, right? And we probably ALL promised to hit the gym. We’re sharing five pieces that will help you rock the athleisure trend from the gym to everyday errands!
We’re not the only ones, right? Who promised to actually hit the gym this January? But our biggest issue? The time crunch. Between school drop off and running errands, there’s barely time to GO to the gym…..let alone shower and change before school dismissal and pick up. Our solution? To rock the athleisure trend all day. Then there’s less excuse to skip that workout. These style tips will help you attack the gym (and the day) with gusto…….
How to Rock the Athleisure Trend (and actually make it to the gym):
- Patterns and Brights: Black yoga pants are boring (and they’re not cute). Invest in a couple pairs of bright, fun workout pants. Pair them with simple tees for stylish day wear (bonus if you buy your kids a pair for an easy mommy and me outfit).
- Layers: When NOT at the gym? Add a simple puffer vest or tunic sweatshirt. Those layers will help you look a little more polished.
- Sneakers: Switch out your sneakers. Don’t wear your ACTUAL gym shoes all day. A pair of bright retro sneakers are perfect for stylish activewear.
- Graphic Tees: Graphic tees are a stylish mom must have. Invest in a couple of fun tees with slogans and pictures of coffee mugs. For simple outfits? Make sure the tees are neutral (to pair with your bright workout pants).
- Hair and Makeup: Athleisure doesn’t mean messy. Simple makeup, and a sleek ponytail? Will help you look polished and casual instead of sloppy.
Are you going to be trying out the athleisure trend this year? What are YOUR New Year’s Resolutions?
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!