This Artichoke, Bacon and Chicken Salad is so light and tasty. It makes a great side dish or light lunch!
Artichoke, Bacon, & Chicken Salad is super fresh and yummy! I mentioned last week that I would bring you the salad I ate with the Balsamic Vegetable Dressing and here it is! This salad combines flavorful ingredients and is full of protein. It was a perfect lunch for Aubrey and I while we took a break from packing her house. It would also be a great side dish.
- 15 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsp capers drained (I used 3 tbsp)
- 1 red pepper seeded and chopped
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives drained
- Balsamic Vegetable Dressing to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!