This Artichoke, Bacon and Chicken Salad is so light and tasty. It makes a great side dish or light lunch!
Artichoke, Bacon, & Chicken Salad is super fresh and yummy! I mentioned last week that I would bring you the salad I ate with the Balsamic Vegetable Dressing and here it is! This salad combines flavorful ingredients and is full of protein. It was a perfect lunch for Aubrey and I while we took a break from packing her house. It would also be a great side dish.
- 15 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsp capers drained (I used 3 tbsp)
- 1 red pepper seeded and chopped
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives drained
- Balsamic Vegetable Dressing to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
Real Housemoms TV