Want to keep those New Year’s Resolutions and get healthier? We are sharing 5 Work Out Pieces You Need For The New Year!
Can you BELIEVE it’s New Year’s Resolution time? It seems like we just kicked off holiday dresses season and finished wrapping gifts. But HERE we are…..it’s time to break out the activewear, the sneakers, and to get moving. This year? Our goals are to take care of our bodies with great food, great fun, and healthy movement. While that may not mean an epic marathon, we’ll be hiking, walking, jogging and dancing. And these five items? Our must haves to inspire us to get outside and get moving!
5 WORK OUT ITEMS YOU NEED FOR THE NEW YEAR
Like these tips? Pin them to your FITNESS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
5 Work Out Items You Need for the New Year
- Cool, Comfy Sneakers: There’s something about brightly colored or bold sneakers that inspire us to get moving. This year? We invested in a super fun, bright pair and a killer classic black and white pair. Bonus? They can be worn for running errands or playdates too!
- Great Fitting Workout Pants: There’s nothing guaranteed to convince to you stay on the couch like horribly fitting workout pants. We finally invested in some great fitting workout pants…..and they were worth every penny!
- Fun Workout Tees: What goes well with fun workout pants? GREAT tees. We grabbed neutral colors (a white tee, a black tee, and a grey color) but then we all bought some fun striped and patterned tees (gotta have variety, right?)
- The BEST Hair Ties: Getting your hair out of your face is KEY during a workout. After testing a TON, we found great fabric hair ties…..and bought them in a variety of shapes and colors. Those hair ties (along with dry shampoo) will keep our post-workout hair in tip-top shape!
- A Post Workout Wrap or Sweater: After working out…..we almost always end up running errands…..so a great sweatshirt or wrap is key. We grabbed both a grey and a black one…….and full disclosure, have been wearing them ALL the time!
Are you gearing up for your New Year’s resolutions? What gear will you need this year?