This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ben Bridge Jeweler. All opinions are 100% mine.
Grab your favorite little black dress and some heels! These 5 Must-Have Jewelry Styles for a Night Out are the perfect way to complete your favorite outfit and make you feel fab!
Whether I’m going out with the girls for a night of drinks and catching up, having dinner with the family, or going on a date with my husband my favorite way to finish any outfit is with some great jewelry. My clothing style ranges from a great black dress to a cute top, jeans, and a killer pair of heels. So it’s no surprise my jewelry varies too. Luckily I can find all kinds of great pieces to wear together or match with my current jewelry collection at Ben Bridge Jeweler. You’ll love how you look when you go out with these must-have jewelry styles!
5 MUST-HAVE JEWELRY STYLE FOR A NIGHT OUT
Like this post? Pin it to your STYLE pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
5 Must-Have Jewelry Styles for a Night Out
- Simple – A basic metal look makes pairing pieces together so easy. Whether you prefer gold, or silver, or a combination of both, simple metallic jewelry is a must-have for any jewelry box. When I’m going out, I love a pair of dangly earrings that catch the eye, like Disc Dangle Earrings, a simple chain and pendant necklace, and a subtle bracelet. These pieces are also great for a day to night option when you’re running around all day and meeting the girls up in the evening or going right from the office to happy hour.
- Statement – I love love love one or two big “look at me” pieces of jewelry with other understated pieces. My go-to statement pieces are usually necklaces and rings. There are so many fun options out there, like the Lisa Bridge Turquoise & Black Sapphire Ring. These big, bold jewelry options come is lots of colors and can really make an outfit pop or bring out your best features. Coordinate colors and don’t worry about the metals. This look is all about fun and sass and perfect for wearing on a night when you want to strut your stuff!
- Glam – Do you ever sit and drool over the red carpet looks at the Oscars? I find myself ogling the jewelry as much as the dresses. I’m a firm believer that a little glam goes a long way. The sparkle of a subtle necklace, like the Heartbeat Diamond Necklace or Five Diamond Necklace, is a great start to some bling to your favorite date night look. Add a flashy bracelet and chandelier earrings and you’ll feel as gorgeous as anyone walking the red carpet.
- Global – Exotic jewelry has a special place in my heart. With all my travels over the last couple years, I’ve loved taking in the eclectic influences of different regions and the global influence in clothing, food, and jewelry. Show off your adventurous side and give your jeans and blouse some serious global flair with beaded earrings and bracelets, handmade stone necklaces and more. This style is a great way to infuse more color into your look if your favorite color to wear is black.
- Earthy – Semi-precious stones always catch my eye when I’m shopping for jewelry. As great as diamonds are, and YES they are, turquoise and less common stones have so much personality and texture that I simply can’t resist! We spend a lot of time hiking and camping during the summers and earthy jewelry styles fit seamlessly into these activities. But when we’re back in civilization a piece like the Lisa Bridge Lapis Lazuli & Black Sapphire Necklace paired with a hematite bracelet is a great way to bring that natural spirit into a night out with the family. Or grab Toscano Wave Mesh Earrings with a natural woven look and pair it with a simple Reflection Ring & Toscano Rock Pendant to dress up your outfit.
No matter what you love to wear when you go out, these jewelry styles will take your outfit to the next level! There’s something for everyone among these great styles from Ben Bridge Jeweler. You’ll feel good knowing your jewelry is ethically sourced and crafted by accomplished artisans. The Ben Bridge Jeweler collections are chosen from select brands and artists to cater to your personal style with quality jewelry that’s built to last. So grab your favorite earrings and necklace and show everyone just how fabulous you are!