Pineapple Guacamole is a flavor combo that seems strange but works so well! Creamy avocado with sweet and tangy pineapple chunks makes the perfect summertime snack.
Servings 3 cups
- 2 Avocados - peeled pit removed and cut into chunks
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Pineapple
- 1/2 Jalapeño - seeded deveined and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Pinch Salt/Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro - chopped
Combine all ingredients. Mix to desired consistency.
Store in refrigerator until served. To prevent guacamole from turning brown, press plastic wrap directly on top of guacamole.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 729mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 43.8mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.9mg