Crock Pot Pumpkin Chicken Chili
Crock Pot Pumpkin Chicken Chili is a family-friendly slow cooker recipe made for fall. Canned pumpkin gives the chili a creamy feel while sneaking in some extra veggies.
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each: cumin smoked paprika, oregano, and sea salt
- 42 ounces kidney beans 3-14oz cans drained and rinsed
- 14 ounce can pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie mix
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen corn
- Optional garnishes: cheese yogurt or sour cream, green onions, cilantro, lime, chili powder, chili flakes
Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the chicken, corn, and garnishes in your crock pot. Mix together well then nestle the chicken on top. Set your crock pot to low for 8-10 hours.
Remove the chicken breasts from the crock pot and place them in a medium-sized bowl. Shred using 2 forks, then return the pulled chicken to the crock pot. Add the corn and stir well.
Let the chili sit for a few minutes so the corn warms through, then serve with any or all of the optional garnishes.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 1592mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15350IU | Vitamin C: 63.7mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 8.2mg