Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread
If you are need of a quick and easy snack or appetizer, this Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread is it! This cheesy bread is loaded with bacon, ranch flavor and tons of cheese! It is great for holiday parties or game day.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
- 1 Large French or Sourdough Loaf - sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter - room temp
- 1 ounce Ranch Dip Mix (I use half the package for a more mild ranch flavor)
- 1/2 Lb. Cooked Bacon - chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F
Place bread on large baking sheet.
Mix butter and dry ranch dip until combined. (use 1/2 package for lighter ranch flavor or whole package for a strong flavor) Spread mixture onto bread.
Top evenly with chopped bacon.
Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Layer cheese on top of bacon.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melty. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to brown top.
Slice and serve.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 779mg | Potassium: 124mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Calcium: 216mg | Iron: 1.7mg