Irish Cream Mousse Cups
These Irish Cream Mousse Cup are an easy, 5-ingredient recipe, that's perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 12 mini chocolate cups or 6 large
Add heavy cream, Irish Cream, sugar, and pudding mix to a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and beat on high for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Pipe mousse into chocolate cups and top with chocolate sprinkles if desired.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 11mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4.4% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 1.1%