Muffaletta Hot Dog
This Muffaletta Hot Dog is a great way to spruce up a BBQ staple!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 package Andouille sausage links 5 sausages
- 1/4 cup pimentos
- 1/4 cup chopped giardinara
- 1/4 cup chopped pepproncini peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pinch of salt
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 5 hot dog buns
Preheat a grill over medium heat.
In a bowl, combine, pimentos, giardinara, pepperoncini, olives, olive oil, vinegar, oregano and salt, stirring to combine. Set aside.
Grill sausage links 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through.
Place cheese slices in each bun and top each with sausage link. Place hot dogs on a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and top with olive salad; serve.