Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
Low Carb Cheesecake Bites are the perfect way to treat yourself without derailing your healthy eating goals. They are easy to make and they taste great too!
Servings 24 cheesecake bites
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! melted
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a standard-sized muffin tin with cupcake liners.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, zero-calorie sweetener, and cinnamon.
Pour 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Using a cup, press the crust into an even layer.
Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add in zero-calorie sweetener slowly and keep mixing until smooth.
Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Then add in vanilla and salt. Mix everything together.
Pour 3 tablespoons of the filling into each cupcake liner over the crust. Tap muffin tin on the counter to bring any air bubbles to the top and then pop them.
Bake for 22 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chill the cheesecake for 2-4 hours in the fridge.
When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with 1 raspberry and a mint spring, if desired.
- You can use granular or powdered sweetener for this recipe.
- The carbs listed for each cheesecake bite is 14 grams. After subtracting sugar alcohols from the Erythritol (10 grams each) the net carbs are 4 grams per cheesecake bite.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 62mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 0.5mg