Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
An easy recipe for crunchy and flavorful Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Use your favorite sweet or savory spices to make these just the way you want them!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds cleaned and dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or sub granulated sugar or maple syrup) optional
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the seeds with butter and salt. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the oven and toss with sugar/syrup and cinnamon (if using). Bake an additional 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch the seeds closely as you near the end of cooking time, as they can burn easily.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1.4mg