Tortellini Pasta Salad
Greek-style Tortellini Pasta Salad is loaded with colorful veggies and topped off with a zesty homemade dressing for a dish that's sure to be a hit at your next potluck or party!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 20 ounces tri-colored tortellini (regular tortellini will work too)
- 13 ounces quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber diced
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives sliced (black olives would work too)
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
Prepare tortellini by cooking according to package instructions.
Drain well and immediately rinse with cold water and drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir well.
Add artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, and feta cheese.
Combine salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and use a whisk to beat until well-combined (alternatively, combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar, seal with a lid and shake well to combine), and pour over tortellini salad ingredients.
Stir very well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1240mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 26.9mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 3.7mg