Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is extremely tasty, spicy, cheesy, flavorful, and addictive! It is a crowd pleaser and will disappear quickly! It is perfect with vegetables!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 oz. low fat cream cheese softened
- 8 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese
- ½ cup low fat sour cream
- ¾-1 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- ½ cup cheddar shredded
- salt & pepper
- dippers-carrots celery, red pepper strips
Cut cauliflower is large chunks. Steam until tender.
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth, but with a few chunks.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mixture in a baking dish, top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Serve with carrots, celery, and red pepper strips.