Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect bite-sized treat for Valentine's day or any occasion! These little desserts are super simple & oh-so-scrumptious!
Servings 24 cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Line two standard-sized muffin tins with cupcake liners.
In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
Pour 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Using a cup, press crumbs into an even packed layer.
Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest while you make the filling.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until fluffy. (You can use a hand mixer instead if you prefer.)
Add in sugar slowly to the cream cheese and keep mixing until smooth.
Add in eggs, one at a time. Then add vanilla and salt; mix to combine.
Pour 3 tablespoons of the cheesecake filling into each cupcake liner.
Tap muffin tins on the counter to bring the bubbles up to the top and pop them with a toothpick.
Bake cheesecakes for 22 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temp.
- These are not mini cupcake sized cheesecake bites.
- You can freeze these bites without the raspberry topping in an airtight container, and then defrost in the fridge overnight before serving.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 0.5mg