Easy Cheesy Southwest Breakfast Casserole
Easy Cheesy Southwest Breakfast Casserole is an easy to prepare, delicious, gluten free, crowd pleasing breakfast casserole with just a touch of heat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups frozen O'Brien Style with peppers and onions Hash Brown Potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 8 oz. fully cooked turkey breakfast sausage chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese reserve about 2-3 TBS for topping
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper-jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 large eggs beaten
- salt and pepper to your liking
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
Top the casserole with the reserved cheddar cheese.
Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting in squares.