Double Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
Turn a classic candy into a cookie with these Double Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies!
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Nestle Toll House Delightfulls cherry flavored filled morsels
- 2 ounces Candiquik
- 1 teaspoon cherry vanilla frosting flavoring
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare two cookie sheet pans with silpat or parchment paper.
In mixer add butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix till creamy.
Add egg and mix till creamy. Add vanilla extract and continue to mix.
In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and continue to mix.
Stir in cherry filled morsels.
Using two tablespoons scoop out mixture and drop onto cookie sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
In a microwavable bowl melt Candiquik for 30 seconds or until completely melted. Stir in cherry vanilla flavoring and drizzle over cookies. ENJOY!