Chicken Artichoke Bites
Looking for easy appetizer recipes that can be made ahead of time? Chicken Artichoke Bites are the one bite appetizer recipe you've been waiting for!
- 45 Phyllo Cups
- 1 c chicken cooked and shredded
- 6 strips bacon cooked and chopped (set aside 3 for topping)
- 7 oz. quartered artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 c fresh spinach chopped
- 1/4 c mayo
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c smoked Gouda shredded
- 1/2 c Havarti shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat to 350F
Boil chicken until cooked through.
Shred chicken in mixer with bread hook.
Add softened cream cheese to chicken and mix thoroughly.
Add all remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly
Fill each phyllo cup with the chicken mixture (about 2 teaspoons).
Bake for 5-8 minutes.
Tip: If you are making this the day before do not stuff the phyllo cups ahead of time. Cover the chicken mixture and place it in the refrigerator until needed. If you want to make all of it in advance you can stuff the phyllo cups and freeze them with the mixture in them. When you are ready to serve bake them for slightly longer (10-15 minutes).