Cookies & Cream Bourbon Balls
Rich, chocolatey cookies & cream bourbon balls with tons of bourbon flavor are a perfect Valentine's Day or any time treat!
Servings 3 dozen
- 10 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies Oreos, Joe Joe's, etc., processed to find crumbs
- 1 cup almond or pecan flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces dark chocolate melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup bourbon at room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- colored sugar or regular granulated sugar for coating
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
Pour sugar in a large bowl. Roll the bourbon ball mixture into 1" balls. Roll in sugar to coat. Repeat with remaining mixture. Store in an airtight container (I store mine in the refrigerator, but room temp is also okay) for up to one month.