Meatball Pizza Bread
Homemade meatballs, spinach, and lots of mozzarella cheese wrapped up in a ready made pizza dough and baked to crispy golden deliciousness! My <strong>Meatball Pizza Bread</strong> is an easy-to-make recipe everyone will love!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1 pound pizza dough (I buy ready made in my grocer's bakery, but frozen or homemade dough works great too!)
- 1 egg beaten
- about 10 of my <a title="Easy Meatballs | by Life Tastes Good" href="http://www.ourlifetastesgood.blogspot.com/2012/03/meatballs.html" target="_blank" data-mce-href="http://www.ourlifetastesgood.blogspot.com/2012/03/meatballs.html">Easy Meatballs</a> sliced
- 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll pizza dough into a rectangle about 10"x18" and brush with beaten egg all over.
Top with sliced meatballs, 1-2 cups spinach, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning on top.
Starting on the long side, roll up the dough like a jelly roll and pinch all seams to seal. Place seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet, and brush the outside with the remaining beaten egg.
Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and serve with <a title="Red Sauce | by Life Tastes Good" href="http://ourlifetastesgood.blogspot.com/2012/03/red-sauce.html" target="_blank" data-mce-href="http://ourlifetastesgood.blogspot.com/2012/03/red-sauce.html">Slow Cooker Red Sauce</a>. Enjoy!