Supreme Pizza Bubble Bake
Whip up this Supreme Pizza Bubble Bake in no-time using refrigerated biscuits for the crust along with your favorite pizza ingredients! It has all of the flavors of your favorite pizza joint, in an easy to make casserole dish! It's sure to become a family favorite!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 2 tubes 7.5 oz. each refrigerated biscuits
- 1 jar 14 oz. pizza sauce (or use homemade!)
- 1 pkg 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 oz. pepperoni slices
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage casing removed, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-in. baking dish with cooking spray or grease with shortening and set aside.
Separate the biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place them in an even layer in the prepared pan.
Spread the pizza sauce over the top. Top with 1-1/2 cups of the cheese. Place the pepperoni slices, cooked Italian sausage, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and black olives over the cheese. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through and the cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.