Honey Sriracha Island Shrimp Dip
10 minute prep, stress free, make ahead, sweet and spicy Honey Sriracha Island Shrimp Dip will make you the hero of every summer get together!
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 oz. extra small cooked shrimp peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or more to taste
- 1/3 cup cocktail sauce
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste
Mango Salsa Layer
- 2 mangoes chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded, deveined and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Beat Cream Cheese Layer ingredients together until smooth and spread on the bottom of a pie dish, cake pan or as a circle on any plate/serving tray/bowl.
In a large bowl, mix together honey, Sriracha and cocktail sauce. Add shrimp and mix until evenly combined. Season lightly with freshly cracked salt and pepper. Evenly spread Shrimp over cream Cheese Layer.
In a separate medium bowl, mix Mango Salsa ingredients together.
Chill Cream Cheese/Shrimp and Mango Salsa separately in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
When ready to serve, top Shrimp with Mango Salsa. Serve with chips and/or crackers.