Roasted Corn and Jalapeño Dip
This Roasted Corn and Jalapeño Dip is full of sweet corn, spicy jalapeno and loads of cheese! An easy and delicious appetizer.
Servings 2 cups
- 1 Cup Whole Kernel Frozen Corn white or yellow
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Jalapeno - seeds and veins removed add more for spicy dip
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1½ Cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese - divided
Preheat oven to 350°F
Spread corn in an even layer onto baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick.
Bake for 25 minutes or until corn begins to brown (stir once while cooking).
Pick out any tough kernels.
Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper, salt, cumin, garlic powder, jalapeno, roasted corn and 1 cup shredded cheese.
Transfer to oven safe dish and top with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes then broil on high for 3 minutes to brown top.
Serve immediately with crackers, bread or chips.