Orzo Salad with Grilled Corn and Cilantro Dressing
Orzo Salad with Grilled Corn and Cilantro Dressing, the perfect summertime side!
- 1 16 oz box of orzo pasta
- 5 ears of corn grilled and kernels cut off the cob (or ~2 cups frozen or canned corn)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cubed
- 2 large handfuls of arugula
- For Cilantro Dressing:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Cook orzo according to package, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare cilantro dressing by adding all ingredients to a food processor and blending.Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
Add orzo, corn, tomatoes, mozzarella and arugula to a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, toss to coat and enjoy!