Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Dip
- 4 cups diced chicken from a rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1.25 oz pkg. taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- diced tomato
- more sliced green onion
- 1 large bag corn chips
In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker add the chicken, sour cream, sharp cheese, taco seasoning and green onion. Gently stir together.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time. Stir and serve with the tomato and extra green onion on the side for guest to put on their plate.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 1004mg | Potassium: 543mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 33.3% | Vitamin C: 6.5% | Calcium: 49.9% | Iron: 7.5%