Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Ball
Our PEPPERONI PIZZA CHEESE BALL is delicious appetizer for any party that takes hardly any prep & has big flavors!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely diced
- 4 green onions finely diced
- 10 ounces of mini pepperoni, divided
Beat together the cream cheese, parsley, oregano, and basil on medium in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
Beat in the mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese.
Fold in the green bell pepper, green onions, and 5 ounces of the mini pepperonis.
Place the cheese mixture into a large piece of plastic wrap, wrap into a ball, place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
Unwrap the cheese ball and cover with the remaining mini pepperoni.
Serve with crackers.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 535mg | Potassium: 97mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 745IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 0.4mg