Vegetable Couscous Salad
This Vegetable Couscous Salad is loaded with fresh vegetables and feta cheese, then tossed in a simple lemon garlic vinaigrette. A perfect side dish for family gatherings and holidays!
- 3/4 c. uncooked couscous about 3 c. cooked
- 1 c. fresh asparagus cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 c. yellow squash sliced and quartered
- 1 c. grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. golden balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Prepare couscous according to package instructions.
Blanch asparagus and yellow squash by placing in boiling water 2 minutes, then running under cold water.
Combine cooked couscous, blanched vegetables, grape tomatoes, fresh basil, and crumbled feta cheese in a large serving bowl.
Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients in a container with a lid.
Shake vigorously and pour over couscous mixture.
Toss to combine.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 362mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 815IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 1.4mg