Creamy Clam Dip
CREAMY CLAM DIP IS A DELICIOUS VINTAGE APPETIZER FULL OF MINCED CLAMS IN A CREAM CHEESE BASE THAT IS SURE TO BE A HIT AT YOUR NEXT SUMMER PARTY OR BBQ!
Servings 16 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 TBS sour cream
- 2 TBS mayonnaise
- 6.5 oz. can of minced clams drained, reserve liquid
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 TBS dried minced onion
- 2 - 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
In a medium size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the reserved clam juice and mix until combined. Add the clam juice, a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Chill for several hours to allow flavors to combine. Stir before serving.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 24mg | Vitamin A: 235IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.2mg