Sparkling Fruits Party Punch
A refreshing fruity drink that is perfect for outdoor entertaining
Servings 1 .5 gallons
- 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 1 12 oz can frozen apple raspberry juice
- 1 12 oz can frozen apple cherry juice
- 3 6 oz cans pineapple juice
- 5 cans water
- 2 liters lemon lime soda or ginger ale or 1 bottle sparking wine or sparkling cider
- small bag frozen berries
- slices of lemon
Add all the frozen juice concentrates into a large pitcher.
Using one of the empty frozen juice cans, add 5 cans of water to the pitcher.
Add pineapple juice and mix until everything is combined.
Keep pitcher in the cooler until ready to serve.
To serve, add juice to a punch bowl or drink dispenser with some ice.
Then add your favorite fizzy beverage. (the soda, sparkling wine or cider)
Garnish with frozen fruit and sliced berries.